Those last few minutes of “The Dark Knight Rises” – unarguably one of the year’s best films – where Alfred (Michael Caine) saw… what he saw… was that possibly the Butler’s imagination? Sad, if so. And it’s, as depressing as the thought is, possible.
Writer Jonah Nolan talked to IGN at NYCC and revealed that the ending can be interpreted different ways – one of those ways might be of the more depressing variety. The screenwriter also speaks a little about the inclusion of ‘Robin’ into a series that originally promised No Robin.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012