It sure doesn’t sound like there’s a “Snow White and the Huntsman” sequel in Rupert Sanders’ future anymore. Though originally anticipated to begin work on a sequel to the Kristen Stewart fairytale revamp, Sanders has now committed to directing “The Juliet”, for Sony and New Regency, as his next.
The film, says Deadline, is a Harry Bean-written adaptation of the Alfred Bester short story about “a near futuristic science fiction landscape”.
Regardless of what it did for his personal life, professionally, that whole Kristen Stewart debacle seems to have actually helped Sanders career along – Hollywood now know’s who he is.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012