Aussie actor Jai Courtney, about to make a splash in Hollywood (in a big way) thanks to his star turns in “Jack Reacher” and “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been cast opposite Joel Edgerton in Matthew Saville’s Aussie thriller “Felony”.
Deadline says the film, written by “Thing” actor Edgerton, “centers on a decorated cop (Edgerton) who runs a cyclist off the road after drinking with his buddies to celebrate a major gang bust. His split-second decision to lie about the incident changes everyone’s lives forever. Courtney will play a fresh-faced police detective who suspects Edgerton’s character is lying and gradually builds a criminal case against him. ”
Courtney’s first major big-screen appearance comes over the festive season when he is seen as a bad guy in Tom Cruise movie “Jack Reacher”, before making his debut as Bruce Willis’s on-screen son in the new “Die Hard” film, due in February.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012