“I Spit On Your Grave” helmer Steven Monroe – who managed to not only breathe new life into Meir Zarchi’s’s classic VHS nasty, but emboss the thing in his own spin too – is back for the sequel, “I Spit On Your Grave 2″.
The film, housed by CineTel, goes before the cameras in Eastern Europe in November.
The heroine, this time, is Jessica, a beautiful New York model who gets more than she bargained for when she rocks out to, what she believes, will be a simple photo shoot. Jessica is raped, tortured and kidnapped to a foreign country, essentially left to die.
Just as the original film’s revenge-seeking heroine did, the severely-injured Jessica manages to escape and quickly seeks her vengeance.
Thomas Fenton (“Saw IV”) penned the film’s screenplay.
Having worked with Monroe on “Complacent”, I can truly testify to the man’s gift as a filmmaker – a gift that his proven can be utilized to great effect on any genre.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.