Elizabeth Banks has picked up a new comedy about the horrendous hungover walk of shame; aptly titled “Walk of Shame”.
Variety says the “Hunger Games” star will play a TV news anchor who gets plastered after bombing out on an audition, ending up sharing a bed with a stranger and having no memory for what happened.
But the twist – wait for it – she gets a call from her agent saying she’s actually got the job, and has to find her way back to the studio with no car or money in time to be on air for the 5pm bulletin.
Her “Walk of Shame” will be directed by Steven Brill (“Without a Paddle”) and starts filming in January.
I love Elizabeth Banks in everything, so I’m looking forward to it already.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013