A couple of particles concerning Tom Cruise products to share this afternoon.
Firstly, Deadline says Paramount are in active negotiations to pick up a new Cruise vehicle called “My Name is Adam”, a science-fiction yarn said to be in the vein of “Back to the Future”. Written by T.S Nowlin, the film would star Cruise as a middle-aged man who travels back in time to meet his younger self.
As a result of the acquisition, Paramount has decided to dump the Kevin Costner/Ivan Reitman football drama “Draft Day”, putting it in turnaround.
Meanwhile, the new trailer for Cruise’s festive release “Jack Reacher” has been released. It’s a goodie!
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012