1. NBC has nixed “Animal Practice” starring Justin Kirk; repeats of “Whitney” will now air in it’s place.
2. Shirley MacLaine is in talks to co-star in “Tammy”, a road trip comedy starring and co-written by Melissa McCarthy.
3. Andy Samberg will star in an untitled comedy series for Fox, about “an eclectic group of detectives in a precinct on the fringes of New York City. Samberg will play the station’s top cop in the project.”
4. Mark Bomback is on writing duties on “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes”.
5. P.J Hogan will direct Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton in “And So It Goes”, a romantic drama about a realtor who changes his ways after learning he has a daughter. Keaton plays the neighbour that Douglas’s character falls in love with.
6. Wanna see RoboCop ride a motorbike?
7. Ang Lee introduces the following clip from “Life of Pi”. Just for you. The one at the back. No, to the left.
8. Another character trailer for “The Man With the Iron Fists” has been released, this one fixing on Russell Crowe’s ‘Jack Knife’ character.
9. Lady Gaga has been offered a role in Ben Stiller’s long-gestating sequel to “Zoolander”, playing Derek Zoolander’s (Stiller) love interest.
10. Wanted : “Contagion 2″ writer.
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.