“How I Met Your Mother” star Jason Segel is doing a, well, Father comedy.
Deadline reports that Segel and Drew Pearce have sold Fox on their idea to turn the documentary “The Other F Word”, about aging punk musicians (like Red Hot Chilli Pepper Flea) as they transition into a life of parenthood, while continuing to live their life as rebel rock stars, into a feature film.
Segel, a big deal these days thanks to starring turns in the likes of “The Muppets”, “The Five-Year Engagement” and “I Love You, Man”, would play the title role.
Andrea Blaugrand Nevins, who wrote and directed the doco, would executive produce the film. Cristan Reilly, a producer on the doc, retains her role on the feature.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012