A new red-band (they’re the type that leave the language, sexual scenes and violence in – thus, turn down your speakers if you’re at work!) trailer for “Universal Soldier : Day of Reckoning”, starring consistent co-stars Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren, is online.
This latest instalment in the long-running series (the first “Universal Soldier”, which I remember seeing with my brother many, many years ago on VHS – was released in 1992) also stars Scott Adkins and Andre Arlovski. John Hyams, who directed the last one, returns to helm this one.
John (Scott Adkins, ”The Expendables 2”) wakes up from a coma after his wife and daughter were slaughtered in a brutal home invasion. Haunted by images of the attack, he vows to kill the man responsible, Luc Deveraux (Van Damme). While John tries to piece his reality back together, things get more complicated when he is pursued by a relentless UniSol (Arlovski). As John gets closer to Deveraux and the rouge army of genetically enhanced warriors led by back-from-the-dead leader Andrew Scott (Lundgren), John discovers more about himself and begins to call into question everything he believed to be true.
“Universal Soldier : Day of Reckoning” premieres on VOD this Thursday, October 25 and opens in theaters November 30, 2012.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012