Hugh Grant will reunite with writer/director Marc Lawrence (“Two Weeks Notice”, “Music & Lyrics”, “Did You Hear About the Morgans?”) and Castle Rock Entertainment for a new untitled rom-com, beginning lensing in April.
Martin Shafer will produce the film, the storyline of which follows : In 1998, Ray Michaels (Grant) was on top of the world — a witty, sexy, Englishman in Hollywood who had just won an Academy Award for Best Screenplay. Fifteen years later, he’s creatively washed up, divorced, and broke. With no other options, he takes a job teaching screenwriting at a small college on the East Coast. Although the idea of teaching is less than thrilling, he hopes to make some easy money and enjoy the favors of impressionable young co-eds. What he doesn’t expect to find is romance with a single mom who’s gone back to school.
Grant next appears in “Cloud Atlas”, the highly-anticipated and well-received (by those that caught the ambitious epic at Cannes) Wachowski siblings and Tom Twyker film.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012