Just because he’s having “early conversations” about it, doesn’t make it a done deal (by a long shot), but interesting to hear today that Mark Wahlberg’s speaking to his “Pain & Gain” director Michael Bay about headlining the next “Transformers” movie.
Twitch, who broke the news, suggest Wahlberg could end up playing one of the main human combatants in “Transformers 4″. No word on who he’d play, but it might possibly be the ‘race car driver’ mentioned in a recent casting call for the film.
Considering the movie is still a long ways off – it’s not due to open until June 29th, 2014 – Wahlberg might merely be one of a handful of big-name actors (there was talk of Jason Statham a few months back, remember?) Bay plans to talk to before he and Paramount settle on a star. One thing’s for sure, Shia LaBeouf won’t be returning for this one – he was retrenched from the franchise once it was decided the new film would be a reboot of sorts.
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
- Trailer : Tracers - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.