Comics writer Mark Millar (“Kick-Ass”) says he’s about to begin discussions with heavily in-demand Bradley Cooper to play Johnny Bolts in the feature film adaptation of Millar and Leinil Yu’s “Supercrooks”.
Millar, now also consulting on Fox’s comic-book movie line-up, said on his website that it’s due time Cooper – at one time up for “Green Lantern” – did a superhero movie, and believes this one is a fit.
“We’ve got a great director, a great screenplay and as of Christmas we’ll have time to start prepping this sucker. Who we gonna call? Bradley Cooper. I am literally calling up his guys tomorrow and want to secure him as Johnny Bolt. It’s about TIME he did a super-movie and having him as a likeable super-villain in a super-heist flick sounds about perfect. He’s our ideal choice and we’re going to pursue this tomorrow.”
Reaching out to someone to play a part does not guarantee a deal will be made, but still, nice casting choice if Millar can pull it off.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.