Like the two dots that link Dame Judi’s first cheek to the other, the next James Bond movie will encompass some sort of connection….And I’m not simply referring to the fact that the guy in the movies answers to ‘Jim’ occasionally, drinks and screws like a Motley Crue roadie on each trip he goes on, and struggles to get past the letter ‘M’ when continuing his in-movie memorization of the alphabet. Nope, Bond 24 and Bond 25 will be connected story-wise – just as “Casino Royale” and “Quantum of Solace” were; furthermore, they’ll both be penned by Bond-staple and “Gladiator” scribe John Logan.
John Logan. That’s this guy, right?
Oh, my mistake.
Still, with the great reaction to Logan’s latest Bond script work, on “Skyfall”, audiences, execs and critics combined shouldn’t be spitting Doritos.
Can’t tell you how pleased, personally, I was to discover that “Skyfall” wasn’t the oft-rumoured “Drop Zone” sequel but a new 007 venture. Seeing it Thursday… can’t wait! I have
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.