Like the two dots that link Dame Judi’s first cheek to the other, the next James Bond movie will encompass some sort of connection….And I’m not simply referring to the fact that the guy in the movies answers to ‘Jim’ occasionally, drinks and screws like a Motley Crue roadie on each trip he goes on, and struggles to get past the letter ‘M’ when continuing his in-movie memorization of the alphabet. Nope, Bond 24 and Bond 25 will be connected story-wise – just as “Casino Royale” and “Quantum of Solace” were; furthermore, they’ll both be penned by Bond-staple and “Gladiator” scribe John Logan.
John Logan. That’s this guy, right?
Oh, my mistake.
Still, with the great reaction to Logan’s latest Bond script work, on “Skyfall”, audiences, execs and critics combined shouldn’t be spitting Doritos.
Can’t tell you how pleased, personally, I was to discover that “Skyfall” wasn’t the oft-rumoured “Drop Zone” sequel but a new 007 venture. Seeing it Thursday… can’t wait! I have
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.