Cinema’s answer to a saucepan-scolding (yes, that hot!) is headed to TV.
“X-Men” vixen and Smurfette channeler Rebecca Romijn is set for the new cable series, “King and Maxwell”, says The Hollywood Reporter. Being TNT, there’s the minute chance of some flesh… which is exciting, but for the most part, this will be a cops n’ crims series.
“Law & Order : LA” shepherd Shane Brennan is behind the series (suggesting it’ll be more factual than fluff) which fixes on “crime novelist David Baldacci’s characters Sean King and Michelle Maxwell and is based on his best-selling novels. Sean and Michelle are ex-secret service agents who have unique skill sets that give them an upper hand on suspects and law enforcement.”
Romijn will play Michelle, a former secret service agent who takes on politically sensitive cases in Washington, D.C., who is described as a formidable investigator with deep Beltway connections who is determined to prove herself after being forced to resign from the secret service.
Romijn also starred in TV’s “Pepper Dennis” a couple of years back, but that’s a little less memorable than her effort championing a female-led blue man group in the three “X-Men” movies.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.