Cinema’s answer to a saucepan-scolding (yes, that hot!) is headed to TV.
“X-Men” vixen and Smurfette channeler Rebecca Romijn is set for the new cable series, “King and Maxwell”, says The Hollywood Reporter. Being TNT, there’s the minute chance of some flesh… which is exciting, but for the most part, this will be a cops n’ crims series.
“Law & Order : LA” shepherd Shane Brennan is behind the series (suggesting it’ll be more factual than fluff) which fixes on “crime novelist David Baldacci’s characters Sean King and Michelle Maxwell and is based on his best-selling novels. Sean and Michelle are ex-secret service agents who have unique skill sets that give them an upper hand on suspects and law enforcement.”
Romijn will play Michelle, a former secret service agent who takes on politically sensitive cases in Washington, D.C., who is described as a formidable investigator with deep Beltway connections who is determined to prove herself after being forced to resign from the secret service.
Romijn also starred in TV’s “Pepper Dennis” a couple of years back, but that’s a little less memorable than her effort championing a female-led blue man group in the three “X-Men” movies.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.