Bruce ‘King B’ Willis is currently in Ole London Town filming yet another sequel. With ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’, the fifth installment of the ‘Die Hard’ franchise in the can and going through the last stages of post, Willis is now in the midst of shooting old timer spy flick ‘Red 2′.
The Retired and Extremely Dangerous sequel will once again feature Helen Mirren and John Malkovich and will be joined this time round by Cathrine Zeta Jones and the always-reliable Anthony Hopkins, rumoured to be the villain of the piece.
Directed by Dean Parisot, (‘Galaxy Quest’ / ‘Fun With Dick and Jane’), shooting took place at the weekend in London’s Hatton Garden. Although famed for being the diamond district, the area is in fact doubling for Moscow. It will be the second sequel, after ‘Die Hard 5′ to have Willis rooting and a tooting in Russia.
‘Red 2′ is to expected to gain its US theatrical release in August 2013, while ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’ is to hit cinemas on Valentine’s Day, February 2013.
Contact Music have several pictures of the behind the scenes production at Contact Music :
In addition to this, director Parisot, is also attached to helm the third ‘Bill and Ted’ venture.
- A Good Day to Die Hard - March 1, 2013
- Death Wish director Michael Winner dies aged 72 - January 22, 2013
- A Good Day to Die Hard : More Plot, Where’s Atherton?, Set Video - November 7, 2012
- Matthew Vaughn may be directing Star Wars : Episode 7 - November 6, 2012
- New Set Pics of Bruce Willis shooting Red 2 - October 29, 2012
- Trailer for UFO featuring Biance Van Varenberg and her famous pop, JCVD - October 27, 2012
- Check out Daniel Craig’s 007 Beer Commercial - September 23, 2012
- Michael Fassbender gets Frank - September 5, 2012
- CBS picks up Beverly Hills Cop TV series - September 5, 2012
- Zac Efron is Officially Dating - September 1, 2012