Legally site to buy steroids and diet pills drugs buy adipex
in USA legal and CHEAP.
- “The Neighbors” and “Scandal” have both gotten full-season orders
- Fox has bought an animated series from Jake Kasdan and Lew Morton called “Wentworth Hall”, which follows a group of misfit college students making plenty of bad decisions while attending a once-prestigious university.
- NBC has decided not to go ahead with the proposed spin-off of “The Office”, called “The Farm” and featuring Rainn Wilson’s character.
- Grant Gustin, Sebastian on “Glee”, will do a multi-episode arc on “90210”.
- AMC has greenlit a third season of “Hell on Wheels”.
- “Up All Night” will switch to a multi-camera/live-studio audience format, upon news ABC has ordered three additional scripts of the modestly-rated sitcom.
- Former “Big Love” star Chloe Sevigny will star in A&E pilot “Those Who Kill”, the Joe Carnahan (“The A-Team”) directed pilot is “an adaptation of a Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. In a rich cable casting deal, Sevigny will play female lead Catherine Jensen, the newly appointed Detective in the Boston Police Department’s Homicide Division who is intelligent, fearless, strong and determined.”
- “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes will produce a new android science-fiction thriller for ABC called “Mila 2.0”, “about a young woman who discovers that she is a Mobile Intel Life-like Android, Mila, an experiment in artificial intelligence created by the U.S. government and her scientist mother, who kidnapped her when she was found to have human emotions.” Dave DiGilio will write the pilot.
- “The Pacific” star Joe Mazello will recur on “Justified”, playing a preacher who saves drug addicts.
- The first official still from the new batch of “Arrested Development” episodes is online.
- Quite a few shows are cancelling episodes because of the hurricane – including Jimmy Kimmel, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert.