Thanks to Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment , Moviehole has 5 DVD copies of “GCB :The Complete First Season” up for grabs on DVD.
From Darren Star, creator of Sex And The City, and Robert Harling, writer of Steel Magnolias, comes a deliciously fun, wicked new drama that shows you can go home again…but only if you’re ready to face the sins of your past. Indulge yourself in the guilty pleasures of GCB: The Complete First Season. Back in high school, original mean girl Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb) mercilessly tormented her less attractive classmates. Twenty years later, after her hubby is busted for a Ponzi scheme – and meets his maker in a particularly scandalous way – a disgraced Amanda is back in Dallas to start life anew under her mother’s (Annie Potts) palatial roof. But will the good women of her hometown welcome her with open arms or dole out some kick-ass karmic payback Let’s just say, hell hath no fury like cosmetically enhanced, resident church diva and scripture scholar Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth)! Relive all 10 episodes of GCB, including “sin-tillating,” never-before-seen special features, in this divinely decadent collection.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “What does GCB stand for?”
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.