1. “Fairly Legal” (A & E) has been cancelled.
2. “Burn Notice” will likely return with a 13-episode seventh season.
3. Aussie director Alex Proyas (“The Crow”) will produce and direct “Evolve”, an ABC drama written and executive produced by Jaime Paglia (“Eureka”). The show “is set two years after a mysterious biological agent is released over Los Angeles when the city is still deemed too toxic to inhabit and remains sealed off from the rest of society. A small group of ordinary citizens outside the quarantined zone, who do not believe the government’s story, embark on a mission to uncover the truth of what happened to their family members who were inside the affected area. What they discover is a world where once-ordinary humans now have extraordinary abilities and powerful government forces seek to destroy them.”
4. Universal has locked in a sequel to “The Best Man” for November 15, 2013. Malcolm D.Lee, writer/director of the 1999 original, returns.
5. A third “How to Train Your Dragon” movie will likely be released, following the 2014 sequel.
6. Due to a rift with creator Howard Gordon, Brendan Fraser has exited TNT pilot “Legends”.
7. A new international trailer for “G.I Joe : Retaliation” has been released.
8. A sequel to the critically acclaimed horror film “V/H/S” is in the works. Directors contributing this time around include “Blair Witch Project” helmer Ed Sanchez.
9. A twitter post from the prod co involved in “Terminator 5″ suggest the sequel might still happen.
10. A couple of new clips from the upcoming “Welcome to the Jungle”, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and Adam Brody, have popped up online.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.