1. “Fairly Legal” (A & E) has been cancelled.
2. “Burn Notice” will likely return with a 13-episode seventh season.
3. Aussie director Alex Proyas (“The Crow”) will produce and direct “Evolve”, an ABC drama written and executive produced by Jaime Paglia (“Eureka”). The show “is set two years after a mysterious biological agent is released over Los Angeles when the city is still deemed too toxic to inhabit and remains sealed off from the rest of society. A small group of ordinary citizens outside the quarantined zone, who do not believe the government’s story, embark on a mission to uncover the truth of what happened to their family members who were inside the affected area. What they discover is a world where once-ordinary humans now have extraordinary abilities and powerful government forces seek to destroy them.”
4. Universal has locked in a sequel to “The Best Man” for November 15, 2013. Malcolm D.Lee, writer/director of the 1999 original, returns.
5. A third “How to Train Your Dragon” movie will likely be released, following the 2014 sequel.
6. Due to a rift with creator Howard Gordon, Brendan Fraser has exited TNT pilot “Legends”.
7. A new international trailer for “G.I Joe : Retaliation” has been released.
8. A sequel to the critically acclaimed horror film “V/H/S” is in the works. Directors contributing this time around include “Blair Witch Project” helmer Ed Sanchez.
9. A twitter post from the prod co involved in “Terminator 5″ suggest the sequel might still happen.
10. A couple of new clips from the upcoming “Welcome to the Jungle”, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and Adam Brody, have popped up online.