With Kylie’s ostensibly increasing interest in doing more films, that ‘Charlene the Mechanic’ series mightn’t be too far-off.
Meantime, the Aussie popstress is joining British bond-babe Gemma Arterton (“Quantum of Solace”) for a new 1980’s-set 3D (!) musical.
The Hollywood Reporter says Vertigo Film’s “Walking on Sunshine”, “takes place in present-day Spain in a beautiful coastal village. Amanda is getting married to the gorgeous Raf and has invited her sister, Taylor, to the wedding. Unbeknownst to Amanda, however, Raf is Taylor’s ex-holiday flame and the love of her life.”
“Sunshine” is one of the big sellers at this year’s AFM in Santa Monica (alongside whatever lesbian vampire movie is up for grabs), where it’s already found homes with distribs in Germany, South Korea and Italy, among other prime spots.
After her head-turning performance in “Street-Fighter” and her pop-tastic part in Pauly Shore’s “Bio-Dome”, seems distribs are hammering for more Minogue movies.
And Gemma Arterton? Well, she could sell anything wearing those legs.
Set to direct Miss Minogue and Miss Arterton, as they jump and jive to the works of (I’m guessing here) Katrina and the Waves, are Max Giwa and Dania Pasquini of the “Street Dance” films.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.