Tim Robbins is about to don two hats at-once again.
The actor and filmmaker will star in and direct a dysfunctional family comedy called “Man Under”, appearing alongside Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz (“Kick-Ass”, “Carrie”).
Deadline says the Ann Cherkis written screenplay tells of “a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities.”
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012