Hopefully the Japanese haven’t been negotiating with new ‘Robocop’ Joel Kinnaman to wear the tin suit for a series of new Coffee commercials, because A&E might need him back at work on “The Killing”.
Though the network recently pulled the plug on the series, which stars Kinnaman and Mireille Enos as small-town coppers on a murder case, THR says Netflix have stepped up to let the brass at Fox (who produce the show) and A&E know that they’d be willing to lend the collateral to make a third season happen. The deal? A&E get to show the series first, on TV, then Netflix get to air the series on their on-line subscription service.
Though the news will likely be music to the ears of the many fans of the series, one has to wonder how Kinnaman and Enos will react to the news? After all, both of them seem to be making big waves in the film world right now. Too bad if they’re not onboard though, a contract is a contract and they both have it written into theirs that should a third season happen, they’re to return.
A&E declined to comment, but Robocop would offer the following : Hhhmph.
- First image from Autobahn starring Nicholas Hoult - December 7, 2014
- First Looks : Insurgent, Hail Caesar! - December 6, 2014
- News Briefs – December 6, 2015 - December 6, 2014
- Christensen, Craig talk Spectre - December 6, 2014
- Director fired from Star Trek 3 - December 6, 2014
- Russell Madness in theaters February 21 - December 5, 2014
- Schwarzenegger answers Terminator : Genisys trailer questions! - December 5, 2014
- Pauly Shore says Encino Man 2 might happen - December 5, 2014
- Luke Evans flies from The Crow - December 5, 2014
- Pratt saddling up for Magnificent Seven remake? - December 5, 2014
50 Shades of Grey.
Hitting the Gym at the start of each day.
Lord of the Rings.
Color of Night
Writing health, beauty, sexual education stories.
Taking my 'cutting' Bra off at the end of the day.
Handsome, charming men.
Sex & Lucia
Champagne at a media screening!
Dodgeball (the movie)
Hamish & Andy