Today’s third zombie-related story of the day – NO, wait, it’s only two; I keep mistaking George Lucas for someone whose been dead inside for years – relates to the newly-released trailer for “World War Z” starring Brad Pitt and some crusty-faced friends (no, it’s not a spin-off of “Ocean’s Eleven”).
It looks fun. Still, this movie has has ‘problem child’ written all over it – it’s had script issues, budget issues, and… any other sort of issue a film could possibly run into – since it went before the cameras. But you know what? So did that Nicole Kidman movie “The Invasion” and you know, it… oh, I should probably re-educate myself with the economics of film better before I speak.
- First image from Autobahn starring Nicholas Hoult - December 7, 2014
- First Looks : Insurgent, Hail Caesar! - December 6, 2014
- News Briefs – December 6, 2015 - December 6, 2014
- Christensen, Craig talk Spectre - December 6, 2014
- Director fired from Star Trek 3 - December 6, 2014
- Russell Madness in theaters February 21 - December 5, 2014
- Schwarzenegger answers Terminator : Genisys trailer questions! - December 5, 2014
- Pauly Shore says Encino Man 2 might happen - December 5, 2014
- Luke Evans flies from The Crow - December 5, 2014
- Pratt saddling up for Magnificent Seven remake? - December 5, 2014
50 Shades of Grey.
Hitting the Gym at the start of each day.
Lord of the Rings.
Color of Night
Writing health, beauty, sexual education stories.
Taking my 'cutting' Bra off at the end of the day.
Handsome, charming men.
Sex & Lucia
Champagne at a media screening!
Dodgeball (the movie)
Hamish & Andy