Prunes on the set. Quiet please.
Alan Arkin looks set to join Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in the oldies-back-in-the-ring comedy “Grudge Match”, according to Variety.
While Sly and Bob play old-time boxers going knuckle-to-knuckle in a reunion match, Arkin (“Argo”) plays the “Rocky” star’s former trainer, rescued from a nursing home so he can train his old friend again.
Sure to be as many laughs as eye-stinging man-boob moments here!
- First image from Autobahn starring Nicholas Hoult - December 7, 2014
- First Looks : Insurgent, Hail Caesar! - December 6, 2014
- News Briefs – December 6, 2015 - December 6, 2014
- Christensen, Craig talk Spectre - December 6, 2014
- Director fired from Star Trek 3 - December 6, 2014
- Russell Madness in theaters February 21 - December 5, 2014
- Schwarzenegger answers Terminator : Genisys trailer questions! - December 5, 2014
- Pauly Shore says Encino Man 2 might happen - December 5, 2014
- Luke Evans flies from The Crow - December 5, 2014
- Pratt saddling up for Magnificent Seven remake? - December 5, 2014
50 Shades of Grey.
Hitting the Gym at the start of each day.
Lord of the Rings.
Color of Night
Writing health, beauty, sexual education stories.
Taking my 'cutting' Bra off at the end of the day.
Handsome, charming men.
Sex & Lucia
Champagne at a media screening!
Dodgeball (the movie)
Hamish & Andy