George Clooney could be the next man to make contact with aliens – on screen, of course.
Variety says he’s negotiating to star in Brad Bird’s new film “1952” for Disney Pictures – even though it’s not officially been confirmed to have been greenlit.
The script (written by Damon Lindelof and Jeff Jensen) is still top secret, but is believed to be about a man who gets in touch with aliens on Earth, similar in vein to “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”.
It’ll be Brad Bird’s follow-up to the successful and well-received “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol”, so I’d definitely be keen to check it out!
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013