Moviehole has 5 DVD copies and 5 Blu-ray copies of “The King is Dead!” from director Rolf de Heer (“The Tracker”) up for grabs.
Max (Dan Wyllie) and Theresa (Bojana Novakovi) have just purchased what they think is their dream home. Innocently, they move in to find on one side of the neighbour fence is a warm and loving family. On the other lives King (Gary Waddell), a noisy neighbour who actively engages in drug deals, domestic violence and non-stop rancour. King’s actions and brash behaviour push Max and Theresa to their breaking point. Ultimately fed up with their neighbour from hell, they are forced to take matters into their own hands. It is here Rolf delves into the subject matter of how decent people who have been pushed to their limit would react to living amongst dangerous delinquents and how far one would go to protect their family in a suburb turned war zone.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question “If you win this giveaway, would you prefer DVD or Blu-ray?”
“The King is Dead!” hit DVD, Blu-ray and VOD nation-wide on November 7th
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.