Jack Nicholson is in talks to play Robert Downey Jr’s father in director David Dobkin’s “The Judge” for Warner Bros, says THR.
Nick Schenk’s script will feature Downey, who has been actively developing the project, as “a successful attorney who returns to his hometown for his mother’s funeral only to discover that his Alzheimer’s-stricken father is the murder suspect. The man must represent his father in court, in the process becoming a better person.”
Though Downey seems intent on making this his next project, the trade points out that Nicholson doesn’t work a lot these days – he’s only made three movies since 2003 – so they might need some time to convince him.
- First image from Autobahn starring Nicholas Hoult - December 7, 2014
- First Looks : Insurgent, Hail Caesar! - December 6, 2014
- News Briefs – December 6, 2015 - December 6, 2014
- Christensen, Craig talk Spectre - December 6, 2014
- Director fired from Star Trek 3 - December 6, 2014
- Russell Madness in theaters February 21 - December 5, 2014
- Schwarzenegger answers Terminator : Genisys trailer questions! - December 5, 2014
- Pauly Shore says Encino Man 2 might happen - December 5, 2014
- Luke Evans flies from The Crow - December 5, 2014
- Pratt saddling up for Magnificent Seven remake? - December 5, 2014
50 Shades of Grey.
Hitting the Gym at the start of each day.
Lord of the Rings.
Color of Night
Writing health, beauty, sexual education stories.
Taking my 'cutting' Bra off at the end of the day.
Handsome, charming men.
Sex & Lucia
Champagne at a media screening!
Dodgeball (the movie)
Hamish & Andy