It hasn’t been long since Mark Wahlberg was revealed as the star of the fourth “Transformers” film, and director Michael Bay’s not mucking around.
THR says he’s getting ready to start screen tests for a young woman and man to play Wahlberg’s character’s daughter and her boyfriend – the other leads in the film.
Oh, the boyfriend will be a race car driver as well, FYI.
Bay has already got some actors in mind. For the women:
Isabelle Cornish (sister of Australian star Abbie Cornish, also Australian)
Nicola Peltz (from “The Last Airbender”)
Gabriella Wilde (she’s in the upcoming Stephen King film “Carrie”)
and Margaret Quallay, (Andie Macdowell’s daughter).
And the racing gentlemen?
Luke Grimes (TV’s “Brothers and Sisters” and the daughters’s boyfriend in “Taken 2″)
Landon Liboiron (“Terra Nova”)
Brenton Thwaites (a young Aussie who was in the Fox8 show “SLiDE”)
and Hunter Parrish (from “Weeds” fame).
Nothing’s been signed yet and the search could end up widening, but that’s what the list looks like at this stage.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013