At the press screening of ”Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2”, Summit cleverly let in a bunch of fans to sit among the cynical journalists. I’m so glad they did, I had so much fun watching their reactions to everything, giggling in spite of myself at the cheers and jeers. Pondering the unique fan base the series has, I chatted to Rob, Kristen and Taylor about what they’ve learnt about fans and obsession, being at the center of it all.
Then I did some ridiculous fist bump explosions with them all. Coz, why not? Side note: I should not give up my day job to become an actor.
”Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2” is in cinemas around the world now!
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013