Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne will return for director James Wan’s “Insidious” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Wilson and Byne reunite with Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Leigh Whannell for “Insidious Chapter 2″, which begins production January in L.A.
Plot details for the spooky sequel, set to be released in the states August 30, are being kept under wraps.
Made for only $1.5 million, the 2010 film was a bonafide box-office success, generating $97 million dollars in ticket sales worldwide.
- First image from Autobahn starring Nicholas Hoult - December 7, 2014
- First Looks : Insurgent, Hail Caesar! - December 6, 2014
- News Briefs – December 6, 2015 - December 6, 2014
- Christensen, Craig talk Spectre - December 6, 2014
- Director fired from Star Trek 3 - December 6, 2014
- Russell Madness in theaters February 21 - December 5, 2014
- Schwarzenegger answers Terminator : Genisys trailer questions! - December 5, 2014
- Pauly Shore says Encino Man 2 might happen - December 5, 2014
- Luke Evans flies from The Crow - December 5, 2014
- Pratt saddling up for Magnificent Seven remake? - December 5, 2014
50 Shades of Grey.
Hitting the Gym at the start of each day.
Lord of the Rings.
Color of Night
Writing health, beauty, sexual education stories.
Taking my 'cutting' Bra off at the end of the day.
Handsome, charming men.
Sex & Lucia
Champagne at a media screening!
Dodgeball (the movie)
Hamish & Andy