Australian actress Emilie De Ravin, of “Once Upon A Time” and “Lost”, will return home to shoot “The 34th Battalion”, according to Deadline.
Emilie De Ravin will play the wife of Nick Farnell’s character, one of four men from Maitland in rural New South Wales who joined the Army in 1916 after the disastrous Gallipoli campaign.
The ensemble cast also includes Les Hill, Vince Colosimo, Luke Hemsworth, Charles Mesure, Claire van der Boom, Henry Nixon, and Andrew Lees.
Luke Sparke, working with father Ian on the script, will make his directorial debut on the picture.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013