Despite recent reports suggesting Naomi Watts was no longer attached, director Andrew Dominik tells We Got This Covered that the actress is still onboard his planned Marilyn Monroe biopic, “Blonde”.
The “Killing Me Softly” director tells the site that he plans to shoot the movie next year.
“I hope to shoot it next year. Naomi Watts is attached at the moment,” said Dominik. When pushed for more details on his plans for the film, the director told us “it’s best not to talk about it right now.”
The reports suggesting Watts wasn’t involved may have arisen as a result of the actress playing Princess Diana in the upcoming “Caught of Flight”, with most assuming the English-born beauty wouldn’t want to tackle another real-life legend so soon after.
“Blonde”, based on the book by Joyce Carol Oates, will offer an all-encompassing look at the life and legend of Monroe.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012