Eddie Cibrian (TV’s “Shameless”), Amy Smart (“Road Trip”), Terry Crews (“The Expendables”) and Nia Long (“Friday”) have joined the cast of “Tyler Perry’s Single Mom’s Club”, says THR.
Tyler Perry wrote the script, and is directing the film, which tells of “a group of single mothers from different walks of life who, after an incident at their children’s school, bond, and create a support group.”
Wendi McLendon-Covey, Zulay Henao, Cocoa Brown, Ryan Eggold, and William Levy also star in the project, due May 9, 2014.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013