Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will reprise their roles as Magneto and Professor X in Bryan Singer’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”, the director confirmed today in a tweet.
The film, a sequel to “X-Men : First Class” will focus mostly on the younger incarnations of those characters, played by Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy.
The film will reportedly involve time-travel and alternate timelines, which makes cameos from the older versions of Magneto and Professor X a logical inclusion.
Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult have also come aboard the sequel, reprising their roles of Mystique and Beast from “First Class”.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013