1. Actress Juliet Landau (“Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”, “The Bronx Bull”) has signed a ton of stuff for a charity fountain, the Sophie Lancaster foundation (http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com/), and you can find these items on ebay. Sophie Lancaster, along with her boyfriend, was beaten to death for being a goth; she later died. Landau said in a statement : “I am horrified by what happened to Sophie Lancaster and Rob Maltby. It seems unfathomable to me that people can be this evil, hateful, ugly and violent. I’m moved beyond words by Sophie’s spirit and loving nature. She protected her boyfriend during the attack. Sophie’s mum, Sylvia is an inspiration. She founded this organization as a legacy to her daughter, with the aim of providing education about prejudice and intolerance by going into schools, youth groups and prisons. People’s creativity and individuality is a thing to celebrate and nurture not to destroy.”
2. Production has resumed on TNT’s “Dallas”, after the death of cast member Larry Hagman last week.
3. Universal has announced a May 31, 2013 release for “The Purge”, a new dystopian thriller starring Ethan Hawke.
4. Taryn Manning (“8 Mile”) will recur on TV’s “Orange is the New Black”.
5. DreamWorks Studios is looking to acquire M.L. Stedman’s debut novel ”The Light Between Oceans”, which is set on a remote Australian island.
6. Brett Dalton (“Killing Lincoln”) will play Agent Grant on Joss Whedon’s “S.H.I.E.L.D” pilot.
7. New images from Soderbergh’s “Side Effects” starring Rooney Mara, Channing Tatum and Jude Law are online.
8. The first clip from “The Hobbit” is online.
9. A sequel to the Disney film “Life Size”, which starred Lindsay Lohan and Tyra Banks, is in the works.
10. Joe Carnahan (“The A-Team”) is to direct a feature based on the comic mini-series “Undying Love“, about “an ex-soldier who falls for a girl that happens to be a vampire. The only way the two can be together is if the man takes on the vampire who created her, which also means fighting an army of monsters in the Hong Kong underworld.”
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.