That may have been a smile dry humping the lower-half of my phizog. I think. Wait, it’ll come around again.
Shazbot! There it is again!
How’s this for an early Christmas gift, kids!? Matthew Vaughn, he of “Kick-Ass”, “Layer Cake” and “X-Men : First Class” fame, may have indeed locked-up the director’s job on “Star Wars Episode VII”.
Hell. Yeah. Baby. Yes, you… I’m calling you Baby. .
Actor Jason Flemyng, a good mate of Vaughn’s, was out stumping his latest flick in the UK this week and accidentally let slip that the filmmaker friend is indeed headed to space for ‘Star Wars’.
Check out the interview below, via Hey U Guys, in which Flemyng (“X-Men : First Class”, “Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels”) gives a journo the scoop of the year.
So there you have it, sounds like it’s as good as a done deal – Vaughn has “Star Wars Episode 7″. Michael Arndt is writing the screenplay for the blockbuster, due 2015.
Excuse me while I do an Alicia Malone-style Toyota Jump!
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.