Joel Edgerton may return to the Galaxy far, far away for a role in Marvel’s latest superhero blockbuster.
The “Great Gatsby” star is one of a half-a-dozen actors being considered for the lead role of Peter Quill in director James Gunn’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”, according to Deadline.
Science-fiction versed Edgerton, who appeared in the “Star Wars” prequels, as well as the recent remake of “The Thing”, is on a list that also includes Lee Pace (“Breaking Dawn Part 2″), Eddie Redmayne (“Les Miserables”), Jack Huston (“Boardwalk Empire”), and Jim Sturgess (“Cloud Atlas”). There’s also whispers that Sullivan Stapleton (“Animal Kingdom”), James Marsden (“X-Men”) and Garett Hedlund (“On the Road”) may be in the mix.
Peter Quill, born to a human mother and alien father, is the human constituent of the “Galaxy” team. Should be a good part for any actor (willing to agree to a nine-picture deal).
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.