1. Dalan Musson will write the feature version of comic book “Jeremiah Harm”, which Timo Vuorensola will direct. “The story follows a tough intergalactic bounty hunter tracking three alien criminals to Earth, where they are searching for a sphere that has the capability of being the most deadly weapon in the cosmos.”
2. “Howard’s End” is getting the screen treatment again. The book will be adapted for TV, as a mini-series, by the BBC and producer Colin Callander.
3. Guy Pearce, Rosamund Pike and Bryan Brown will star in “Violet Town”, a new Aussie film from director Mark Joffe, based on “Steven Carroll’s novel The Art Of The Engine Driver, a 1957-set tale about a couple who attend a neighbor’s New Year’s Eve party where buried secrets are revealed.”
4. Cate Blanchett may play the evil stepmother in Mark Romanek’s new “Cinderella” flick.
5. The CW has axed “Emily Owens M.D”. The net will air the remaining episodes.
6. Starz is developing a “Spartacus” spin-off fixing on Julius Caesar.
7. Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, Inc., and AMC Theaters have partnered to bring the upcoming holiday comedy “The Guilt Trip” to audiences in 20 cities across the country in advance of its theatrical release on December 19th. These exclusive screenings will be followed by a Q&A with the film’s stars Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen, to be streamed live via satellite from Los Angeles. The screenings and subsequent live Q&A will take place December 2nd at participating AMC Theaters in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Miami, Boston, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, Kansas City, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Orlando, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle. For more information and to reserve your seat, please visit http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/landing/11245221
8. Warner Bros Home Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of a pop up exhibit in Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE’s Event Deck, celebrating the December 4th home entertainment release of ”The Dark Knight Rises”, the final film in director Christopher Nolan’s acclaimed film series.The Dark Knight Legend Exhibit at L.A. LIVE’s Event Deck will bring together costumes and props from films in the Dark Knight Trilogy as well as all seven Batmobiles spanning the television and film franchise of Batman beginning with the Adam West television series in 1966 to the Tumbler and Bat-Pod from the current film (2012). Also included will be a selection of Batman art from the DC Comic art exhibit Darkness and Light, which has made stops in New York City, San Diego Portland and Atlanta and includes a centerpiece by legendary artist and DC Entertainment co-publisher Jim Lee. Fans can access L.A. LIVE’s Event Deck (directly behind Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE) from the stairways at the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. and Georgia St. or at the entrance at West Road and Georgia St. (1 block South of Olympic Blvd). Admission to the exhibit is free to the public. The exhibit hours are Monday through Sunday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM from November 30th to December 14th. In addition to the props, costumes and artwork, the following vehicles from the Batman franchise will be on display:
9. The track-listing for the “Django Unchained” soundtrack has been released.
2. DJANGO (MAIN THEME) – LUIS BACALOV, ROCKY ROBERTS
3. THE BRAYING MULE – ENNIO MORRICONE
4. IN THAT CASE, DJANGO, AFTER YOU…
5. LO CHIAMAVANO KING (HIS NAME IS KING) – LUIS BACALOV, EDDA DELL’ORSO
6. FREEDOM – ANTHONY HAMILTON & ELAYNA BOYNTON
7. FIVE-THOUSAND-DOLLAR NIGGA’S AND GUMMY MOUTH BITCHES
8. LA CORSA (2ND VERSION) – LUIS BACALOV
9. SNEAKY SCHULTZ AND THE DEMISE OF SHARP
10. I GOT A NAME – JIM CROCE
11. I GIORNI DELL’IRA – RIZ ORTOLANI
12. 100 BLACK COFFINS – RICK ROSS
13. NICARAGUA – JERRY GOLDSMITH FEATURING PAT METHENY
14. HILDI’S HOT BOX
15. SISTER SARA’S THEME – ENNIO MORRICONE
16. ANCORA QUI – ENNIO MORRICONE AND ELISA
17. UNCHAINED (THE PAYBACK/UNTOUCHABLE) – JAMES BROWN AND 2PAC
18. WHO DID THAT TO YOU? – JOHN LEGEND
19. TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG – BROTHER DEGE
20. STEPHEN THE POKER PLAYER
21. UN MONUMENTO – ENNIO MORRICONE
22. SIX SHOTS TWO GUNS
23. TRINITY (TITOLI) – ANNIBALE E I CANTORI MODERNI
10. Entertainment Tonight cornered Mark Hamill and asked him what he knew about the new “Star Wars” films. He’s not-surprisingly pretty cagey.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.