Hailee Steinfeld, the young actress who was nominated for an Oscar for “True Grit” a couple of years ago, will star opposite Kevin Costner in an untitled thriller previously known as “Three Days to Kill”.
The movie is directed by McG and produced by Luc Besson and tells of “a Service agent who discovers he’s dying. Before he goes, he attempts to complete a final mission, and reconnect with his estranged daughter. He’s also taking an experimental drug that could prolong his life, and that adds complexity to the ticking clock because of the drug’s hallucinatory side effect”, according to Deadline.
The movie comes from the crowd that did the “Taken” movies, suggesting this might be an effort to get Kevin Costner his own action franchise.
- Palmer, Hemsworth join Stender’s Kill Me Three Times - September 18, 2013
- Trailer : Machete Kills - September 18, 2013
- Chris Wedge to direct Monster Trucks movie for Paramount Animation - August 1, 2013
- Sarah Connor Chronicles‘ Josh Friedman writing Cameron’s Avatar 2 - August 1, 2013
- Damon looking to reunite with Clooney on Monuments Men - December 6, 2012
- Australian mini-series on Michael Hutchence and INXS in the works - December 6, 2012
- Cosmo Kramer returning to prime-time television - December 6, 2012
- Sean Bean replaces Brendan Fraser on TNT’s Legends - December 6, 2012
- Clarke and Isaac in William Monahan’s Mojave - December 6, 2012
- Joel Silver bringing I Hunt Killers to TV - December 1, 2012