» Movie News
» Dane DeHaan to play Harry Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man sequel
Dane DeHaan to play Harry Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man sequel
Up-and-comer Dane DeHaan (“Lincoln”, “Lawless”, “Chronicle”) will play Harry Osborn in the “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel, director Marc Webb revealed today.
The young actor, next in “The Place Beyond the Pines”, joins Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Shailene Woodley for an early 2013 shoot on the film.
James Franco played the role of Osborn in the previous “Spider-Man” films.
View All Posts
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012