“New Girl” is set to have a new girl join its ranks in the coming season, with Brooklyn Decker joining the cast of the hit television series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Decker will feature as bar patrol Holly, who catches the eyes of Nick (Jake Johnson), Winston (Lamorne Morris) and Schmidt (Max Greenfield). Although several big guest stars throughout the current season saw each of the guys getting their own individual love interests, Holly’s arrival prompts a little rivalry among the men of the loft.
With her unusual attraction to heartbreak, Holly will make her first appearance in Episode 15 “The Cooler”, which will start production next week.
A model best known for her famous cover of the “Sports Illustrated” Swimsuit Issue, Decker has been keen to kick-start her silver-screen career, with recent roles in “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” AND “Battleship”. She has also appeared on television shows “Ugly Betty”, “Chuck” and “Royal Pains”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013