Ready to go back into the digital domain of the grid?
According to THR, Disney’s head honcho Alan Horn is making the sequel to “Tron:Legacy” his pet project and is in talks to bring Jesse Wigutow on board to pen the script. The details of the sequel are pretty hush, hush so far but Joseph Kosinski is confirmed to return to direct along with producer Justin Springer.
While I relish the idea of Jeff Bridges back in his 80’s groove, I could leave this ride in the void of the digital frontier – unless, of course, they make it a true sequel this time and bring back Cindy Morgan and David Warner!?
Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I’d never see. And then, one day…
7 Year Old Sam Flynn: You got in.
Kevin Flynn: That’s right, man. I got in.
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Sudeikis - December 3, 2014
- Jason Sudeikis – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Jason Bateman – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Bateman - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Charlie Day - November 25, 2014
- Charlie Day – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 25, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Chris Pine - November 25, 2014
- Chris Pine – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 24, 2014
- Arrow Picture Spoiler - November 10, 2014
- Skyline sequel nabs Crossbones - November 9, 2014