1. Allison Miller (“Go On”) has joined the cast of the romantic drama “There’s Always Woodstock”, a Rita Merson-directed movie about “would-be songwriter as she returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer.”
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lifetime are working on a film based on an entry in Heather Gatticio’s blog Derfwad Manor. “In the post, Gatticio, a happily married mother of two, muses hypothetically about becoming a female polygamist, marrying the likes of George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Javier Bardem. The Lifetime project follows a bored Seattle housewife’s fictional day-in-the-the-life-of-a-female-polygamist blog. When the blog attracts the attention of a book agent and she realizes the fame, money and validation she so craved during her bored and frustrated housewife existence, she finds herself forced to cover up her “normal” life in order to perpetuate the myth.”
3. Warner Bros has picked up Casey Affleck and Chuck Maclean’s pitch for “Boston Strangler”, about the search for the notorious murder in the ’60s. Maclean will write, Affleck will star.
4. Aussies Sullivan Stapleton (“Animal Kingdom”) and Ryan Kwanten (“True Blood”) will star in the downunder thriller “Cut Snake” for director Tony Ayres. The film, also set to star Rachael Taylor, is inspired by a real-life incident in 1973 when Brisbane’s Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub fire was torched, killing 15 people.
5. The Movie Network will be gone from Oz cable channels next month.
6. Kristen Wiig (“Bridesmaids”) has been approached to play Steve Carell’s love interest in the “Anchorman” sequel.
7. Watch Neve Campbell’s first scenes with Patrick Dempsey on “Grey’s Anatomy” here.
8. Stephen Tobolowsky has exited “The Mindy Project” – not his choice.
9. Film Turtle Corey Feldman is voicing a character on the “Ninja Turtles” cartoon series.
10. A 12:01 am you might want to click PLAY below.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.