1. A series of new images from the upcoming “The Host” have been hosted, erm, online. Here’s a couple to hold you over..
2. Universal has picked up the film rights to Ernie Cline’s “Armada”, which ”features a high-concept hook that offers the ultimate wish fulfillment to every video game fan on the planet.”
3. An Australian release date change for “Man of Steel”. The Superman reboot was originally due June 13, 2013, but is now due for release 27th June.
4. The season finale of TV’s “Leverage” may be the series finale.
5. USA has picked up a World War II Alien drama pilot from “Terminator” producer Gale Anne Hurd called “Horizon”.
6. A new 13-minute featurette for “The Hobbit” is online. Your ass mightn’t like it, but you will.
7. “Deadwood” alum Timothy Olyphant is headed back to western territory for “Bone Tomahawk”.
8. Paramount has picked up a script by Eric Reese called “Family Vacation”. All that’s known about the film is that it’s a thriller.
9. Gregg Sulkin (“The Wizards of Waverly Place”) has landed the lead role in the indie period pic “1990,” which Jason Priestley is producing. ”Coming-of-age tale follows Josh (Sulkin), a high school student who transfers to a new school for his senior year, which sees him become best friends with classmate Kali. Though both harbor romantic feelings for one another, their timing never seems to be quite right.”
10. Jonathan Demme and Stephen King have had a falling out, as such the “Silence of the Lambs” director is no longer helming the film adaptation of King’s ”11/22/63”.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.