Is “Modern Family” star Ty Burrell a man or a Muppet – that is the question?
The TV fave will headline Disney’s next “Muppet” movie, some sort of ‘Caper’ set in London (a’la “The Great Muppet Caper” sans Nicky Holiday), says The Hollywood Reporter. The role, that of an Interpol inspector, was originally offered to busy “Django Unchained” star Christoph Waltz, but he has now nixed the chance to mingle with felt.
Burrell is the only humanly cast member aboard the film at the moment, but the trade reports an actress is being sought to play a Russian femme fatale in the flick. As with all the “Muppets” movies, there’ll always be an opportunity to catch your favourite A-listers in cameos.
Jason Segel, who played Gary in last year’s “The Muppets”, won’t be returning.
James Bobin, who directed the previous puppet blockbuster, is returning to helm, with Nicholas Stoller retaining his position as co-writer.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.