1. Warner Bros is chasing “Get Hard”, a comedy pitch that’d feature Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart as “a rich, soft-handed investment bank manager (Ferrell who is sentenced to a maximum security prison for a crime he didn’t commit. He hires the streetwise guy (Hart) who normally washes his car to get him ready to do hard time in the 30 days before he has to report to prison.” Ian Roberts & Jay Martel will write the script.
2. Showtime has unveiled a first look at two of their new series’ “Masters of Sex” and “Ray Donovan”.
3. Oliver Kieran-Jones is joining the cast of “Glee” in a recurring role. ”Kieran-Jones will play the leader of the glee club at NYADA, which new student Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is interested in joining. (With the rigorous training at NYADA, do other college glee clubs even stand a chance?!) With the addition of a glee club, the New York storyline of the show will now more closely resemble the one in Ohio where New Directions is currently picking up the pieces after their shocking loss at sectionals”.
4. Alejandro González Iñárritu is to direct the comedy “Birdman”, which production set to begin in March 2013. “Birdman” will tell of ”an actor in crisis, who once played an iconic superhero, as he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself in the days leading up to the opening of a Broadway play.”
5. Relativity Media announced today it has closed a deal with Ric Roman Waugh (”Felon”, ”Snitch”) to direct and rewrite the sci-fi thriller currently-titled ”Tipping Point”, based on the original screenplay from Todd Stein. The flick is a tense, riveting sci-fi thriller that paints an ominous picture of the world 100 years into the future. With the world’s population approaching 10 billion, the penalty for having children without a license is death – no questions, no excuses, and no mercy. Ruthless Population Control Officer Solomon Cage lives only for his job, until the day he discovers two fugitives he’s been pursuing are the love of his life who mysteriously disappeared years ago and the 12-year-old son he never knew he had.
6. “Iron Man” star Terrence Howard is joining ‘Batman’ Christian Bale in “Prisoners”. “The story revolves around a small-town carpenter (Jackman) whose young daughter and her best friend are abducted. After the cops fail to find them, Keller takes the law into his own hands, but in the process runs up against a detective (Gyllenhaal), a hot-shot cop with confidence to burn, assigned to the case.”
7. Adam Rayner will star as Simon Templar in a new TV series based on the classic Roger Moore offering “The Saint”.
8. Now Halle Berry and James Marsden are rumoured to be reprising their “X-Men” roles for Bryan Singer’s “Days of Future Past”.
9. Zach Helm will write the previously-announced reboot of “Jumanji”.
10. Ben Savage reveals five things about the upcoming “Boy Meet’s World” sequel series.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.