1. Burr Steers (“17 Again”) will direct and direct the feature film version of Chase Novak’s novel “Breed: A Novel”. ‘Harry Potter’ producer David Heyman will captain the production, the story of “a couple that undergoes an experimental fertility treatment that turns them into bloodthirsty savages, leading them on a desperate quest to find a cure.”
2. Nick Nolte and Glenn Close will star in “Always on My Mind”, a Chris D’Arienzo written/directed pic about “an aging rocker who is beginning to suffer from Alzheimer’s. Close will play the supportive spouse trying to take care of her husband after a hard-lived life.”
3. Eliza Dushku will play love interest Patricia Holm in TV’s reboot of “The Saint”. In an effort to keep things faithful, Roger Moore has been recruited to play EP on the backdoor pilot.
4. Matt Damon reveals he has spoken to “Dark Knight Rises” scribe Jonathan Nolan about coming up with a worthy plot for a fifth “Bourne” movie – one in which Jason Bourne would return – but as yet, nobody’s been able to come up with a good enough idea. “I quietly went to Jonah Nolan, because he and his brother Chris did such a brilliant job on Batman and that whole mythology. I just said, can you put your brain on this? I can’t figure it out. And he took a run at it and he couldn’t crack it either. Paul and I have been talking about it for years. And we can’t quite see what the movie would be. If we could get line of sight on that…”
5. Robert Patrick (“Gangster Squad”) has been added as a regular on “True Blood”, he’ll reprise his role as Alcide’s Dad.
6. Chinese actor Wang Xuequi has joined the cast of “Iron Man 3″, playing Dr Wu. There’s some stills of Xuequi with co-stars Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow here.
7. There’s two new clips from Seth Rogen/Barbra Streisand comedy “The Guilt Trip” online :
8. Martin Sheen will reprise his role as Uncle Ben – likely for flashback sequences – in “The Amazing Spider-Man” sequel.
9. Controversial documentary “Top Priority : The Terror Within”, chronicling the thrilling journey of whistleblower Julia Davis, hits DVD on the 12/12/12. You can pre-order the film here.
10. Foxtel has revealed it’s new Movie Channel line-up from January 1st.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.