Quentin Tarantino’s a man of his word….. just don’t hold him to it.
The occasional moviemaker, who counts “The Vega Brothers”, “The Man from U.N.C.L.E”, and a remake of “Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill” among projects he once considered sure things (all as lifeless as Osama), was all gung-ho to do a second sequel to his kung-fu homage, “Kill Bill”.
Tarantino had said he wanted to wait ten years between the second and third installments, suggesting “Kill Bill 3″ would get underway in 2014. The enthusiasm for getting Uma Thurman back in Bruce Lee’s old yellow jumpsuit was definitely there.
That was then though, this is now.
Out promoting “Django Unchained”, Tarantino tells We Got This Covered that there won’t be a “Kill Bill 3″ now.
“I don’t know if there’s ever going to be a Kill Bill Vol.3″, the filmmaker tells the site. “We’ll see, probably not though.”
In other words : Not gonna happen.
Sad? Angry? This news make you wanna take a machete to a frisky hospital warden!?
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.