Quentin Tarantino’s a man of his word….. just don’t hold him to it.
The occasional moviemaker, who counts “The Vega Brothers”, “The Man from U.N.C.L.E”, and a remake of “Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill” among projects he once considered sure things (all as lifeless as Osama), was all gung-ho to do a second sequel to his kung-fu homage, “Kill Bill”.
Tarantino had said he wanted to wait ten years between the second and third installments, suggesting “Kill Bill 3″ would get underway in 2014. The enthusiasm for getting Uma Thurman back in Bruce Lee’s old yellow jumpsuit was definitely there.
That was then though, this is now.
Out promoting “Django Unchained”, Tarantino tells We Got This Covered that there won’t be a “Kill Bill 3″ now.
“I don’t know if there’s ever going to be a Kill Bill Vol.3″, the filmmaker tells the site. “We’ll see, probably not though.”
In other words : Not gonna happen.
Sad? Angry? This news make you wanna take a machete to a frisky hospital warden!?
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.