Quentin Tarantino’s a man of his word….. just don’t hold him to it.
The occasional moviemaker, who counts “The Vega Brothers”, “The Man from U.N.C.L.E”, and a remake of “Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill” among projects he once considered sure things (all as lifeless as Osama), was all gung-ho to do a second sequel to his kung-fu homage, “Kill Bill”.
Tarantino had said he wanted to wait ten years between the second and third installments, suggesting “Kill Bill 3″ would get underway in 2014. The enthusiasm for getting Uma Thurman back in Bruce Lee’s old yellow jumpsuit was definitely there.
That was then though, this is now.
Out promoting “Django Unchained”, Tarantino tells We Got This Covered that there won’t be a “Kill Bill 3″ now.
“I don’t know if there’s ever going to be a Kill Bill Vol.3″, the filmmaker tells the site. “We’ll see, probably not though.”
In other words : Not gonna happen.
Sad? Angry? This news make you wanna take a machete to a frisky hospital warden!?
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.