1. Production on the returning Arrested Development has paused while Netflix orders additional episodes. Instead of 10, it looks like the new season will be 12-15 episodes long.
2. HBO will sequelize “Game Change”; the political telemovie will be based on the book “Double Down: Game Change 2012” from journalists Mark Halperin and John Heileman.
3. Barbara Hershey will reprise her role as Patrick Wilson’s mother in the sequel to “Insidious”.
4“. Brett Ratner and James Packer have teamed up to form RatPac Entertainment. “We intend to build a major independent film company which not only has the ability to fully finance its films, but which also offers creative independence for its filmmakers,” Ratner said, via Deadline.
5. “Community” star Gillian Jacobs has joined “Walk of Shame” starring Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden.
6. Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Lifetime are developing a modern-day take on “Pride & Prejudice” called “Darcy’s Town”.
7. TNT is prepping a funeral for J.R Ewing on TV’s “Dallas”. It’s expected that former castmembers of the long-running drama will make appearances.
8. John McNaughton will direct “The Harvest,” for which Michael Shannon and Samantha Morton have come aboard to star alongside Natasha Calis. ”Written by Stephen Lancellotti, “The Harvest” stars Morton and Shannon as a married couple with medical backgrounds and a sick son (Tahan) who lives secluded in a controlled environment until a young girl (Calis) moves in next door and gives him hope of a better life. As the teens grow closer, the tight-knit world his over-protective mother has created begins to unravel.”
9. Disney is making a film of the Israeli documentary “Dolphin Boy”, tapping Justin Zackham to write the script.
10. John Cohen (“Despicable Me”) will produce a 3D feature film version of the game “Angry Birds”.