1. Marshall Lewy’s Zambry Films has picked up the rights to the 2010 book “The Impostor’s Daughter”, which “tracks journalist Laurie Sandell’s discovery that all the amazing adventures and run-ins with the rich and famous her father told her growing up were lies.”
2. ABC and Brad Pitt (well, his production shingle) are teaming up on a new supernatural drama called “The Returned”, based on the Jason Mott book of the same name.
3. Brad Peyton will write and direct the feature film version of the book “Monument 14″, the first installment of a young adult novel trilogy about a” group of teens are trapped together in a chain superstore and face the prospect of life, death and love and hate while the world as they know it ends right outside.”
4. “Easy Rider” legend Peter Fonda has joined the cast of John McNaughton’s comeback flick, “The Harvest”.
5. ”Little Miss Sunshine”‘s Jonathan Dayton & Valerie Faris will direct “The Big Cigar”, about ”Black Panthers co-founder Huey Newton and a successful covert effort to smuggle him out of the U.S. and into Cuba to avoid prosecution for murder and a second violent crime.”
6. Penn Badgley, Hill Harper, Teresa Palmer and Alexis Bledel have joined the cast of “Parts Per Billion”, a “Brian Horiuchi-directed and -written drama, which follows three separate couples as they deal with an event that threatens to destroy their relationships.”
7. Peter Jackson says the “Tintin” sequel will shoot next year and be released in cinemas 2015.
8. Christopher Nolan isn’t answering – but he is smiling – the “will Joseph Gordon-Levitt be Batman in Man of Steel?” rumours.
9. There’s 5 new posters online for the undead romancer “Warm Bodies”.
10. Chris Hemsworth apparently has some – excuse the pun – racy sex scenes in the upcoming “Rush”.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.