1. In an interview with Playboy, Matt Damon reiterates that he’d like to find a way to bring back Jason Bourne. ”You know what? They might have taken the Bourne series out back and shot it in the head. If that’s the end of it, that’s just the end of it. I hope not. I love the character and the three movies we did, so I’d love to figure out a way to do another one.”
2. Dylan McDermott, of “American Horror Story” fame, will return to the horror genre for the film take on Stephen King’s “Mercy”.
3. Amber Heard (“Zombieland”) will join Kevin Costner in the McG-directed action thriller “Three Days to Kill”.
4. Guillermo Del Toro has recorded a commentary for the “Pacific Rim” trailer (!). It’s more worthwhile than it sounds.
5. William Monahan (“The Departed”) is rewriting “American Desperado”, set to star Mark Wahlberg. ”The film, based on the book American Desperado: My Life As A Cocaine Cowboy, focuses on the criminal exploits of Jon Roberts, who made a fortune smuggling cocaine into the U.S. for the Medellin Cartel.”
6. That faux ‘Hobbit’ flick from The Asylum, “Age of the Hobbits” has been retitled “Clash of the Empires”.
7. Garett Hedlund confirms he’ll be back for “Tron 3″, which is gaining interest at Disney.
8. “Star Trek Into Darkness” villain Benedict Cumberbatch dishes on his role in an interview with E! News.
9. Over at The AV Club, Corey Feldman is asked about the oft-rumoured “Goonies” sequel. “If you ask Sean Astin, it’s definitely going to happen, if you ask Josh [Brolin] or Martha, it’s never gonna happen, and if you ask me… I say that there’s always hope until we’re all dead. [Laughs.]”
10. Leigh Whannell and Angus Sampson will reprise their “Insidious” roles for the sequel.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.